Saturday, February 7, 2009

No politics for you!

I am heading to Columbus, Ohio, today for a day filled with magic, literally. I am heading down to MagiFest, which is organized every year by Jep Hostetler, who, incidentally, grew up in Wayne County (Dalton, to be exact) and still has family here.

I am not sure if I will run into Marc Kovac, former special assignments editor for The Daily Record who is now the capital bureau chief for Dix Communications, as I drive down I-71. At any rate, you can always see what Marc is up to on his Capital Blog.

The to-do list for today:
1. Drive safely
2. Have fun at MagiFest
3. No politics!
4. Be ready for Sunday School lesson at 9:45 a.m. Sunday at Parkview Church of Christ, 1912 Burbank Road, Wooster, Ohio. (You're invited!)

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment