Friday, February 17, 2012

The Magic of (Dove) Chocolate

Wendi and I are having a Magic of Chocolate event in Wooster on Saturday night, and she is getting ready for it by making Dove Chocolate-covered strawberries. They will be just one of the many chocolate samplings that will be featured.

Wendi is an independent Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chocolatier. She has home parties that feature Dove's premium lines of ready-to-eat chocolates, beverages, elegant desserts and candy-making products. (You can read more about what she does on her website.)

Wendi will be treating guests to fine Dove Chocolate Discoveries products, and I will be performing magic. My effects will have a chocolate theme.

The event is 7 p.m. Saturday. I forgot to deliver some of my invites. So, if you are interested in going and can do so on such short notice, sent me a tweet, a message on Facebook, an email or text message and I can fill you in on the details.

The event is geared for couples, but anyone can attend.

Note: The photos above are of the chocolate-covered strawberries and of chocolate tempering.

No comments:

Post a Comment